Donnerstag, 23. Juli 2015

My Mistress


Misstress Babara - I'm no human






Poses:
 Pic1:   My Mistress:  *CS* 
Pic2:  *CS*  The Girl - Set 02 at Indulgence BDSM & Kink Fair

Stylingcard Nannja

Head: Moody Deluxe:  TheMeshProject
Body: Maitreya Lara 3.4.  
Pic1: Skin:[theSkinnery] Maitreya Body Applier (mocca)
Quiana (Universal Meshead) (mocca) TMP whit 12 Lipcolors:  [theSkinnery]
Pic2: [theSkinnery] Maitreya Body Applier (honey)
Hazel (Universal Meshead) (honey) TMP whit 12 Lipcolors:  [theSkinnery]
Hair:   Selina - Diversity Colors:  [enVOGUE]
Nails.  All in One Pack - Animal Print - Natural Set:  Nailed It
Shape: My Own

Outfit:
:::DC::: Khara Sexy Body  available in 4 Colors Whip . Mask
Earrings & Necklace includet at Indulgence BDSM & Kink Fair
 Shoes:  High Heels Miss Ellie whit Colorhud  *CPN*
Jewels: Chalisa bracelets:  GeWunjo

Thanks to my Sponsors<3
Thanks Caysam for Modelling<3










Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen